PORT ANGELES — The Clallam County Physicians Community Benefit Fund has announced its 2022 grant awards as well as the award of $30,00 in scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The scholarship recipients include:
• $3,500 — Adrian Clifford and Shannon Gordon.
• $3,000 — Yela Carey, Zane Carey and Bailey Powers.
• $2,500 — Hannah Little and Alexis Smith.
• $2,000 — Ann Benavidez, Rylie Booth-Roberts and Matthew Chance.
• $1,500 — Alex Barry and Abigail Berry.
The fund awarded $2,000 to the Clallam Resilience Project to help build staff resilience at health care institutions county-wide and $3,000 to Concerned Citizens for the purchase of automated external defibrillators.