SEQUIM — Habitat for Humanity of Clallam County will host its inaugural Holiday Tour of Homes on Friday, Dec. 6 and Saturday, Dec. 7.
The tours start and end at Sequim Community Church, 950 N. Fifth Ave.
Each tour will visit four professionally decorated homes in Sequim and will last approximately three hours.
The decorators are Catherin Cote’ of CSC Creation, independent designer Stephanie Price, Maddie Reynolds of Mad Designs and Jodi Minker of Decorate with Panache.
Tours start at 3:30 p.m. Friday and another departs every 45 minutes until 5:45 p.m..
The tours will start again at 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning, the last tour will depart at 6 p.m.
The tour costs $30 per person and can be purchased online at www.brownpapertickets.com.
Tour promoters caution that participants:
• Should be prepared to walk indoors, outdoors, and navigate steps while on the tour.
• Will be asked to remove their shoes upon entering each home, please wear a style of shoe that can be easily removed.
• Are not permitted to take photos or videos of the homes on the tour.
• Must be 12 years or older.
• With disabilities are permitted to bring service animals but no other animals are allowed, buses and homes may not be ADA accessible.
• Will not be allowed to use the bathrooms in the homes on the tour.
For more information, call Habitat at 360-775-3742 or visit www.habitatclallam.org.