PORT ANGELES — The Port Angeles Association of Realtors announced the grand prize winners of its poster and essay contest at an awards breakfast May 9.
The contest, “What My Home Means to Me,” is for third-grade students at Port Angeles schools.
The grand prize winners were Stella Fradkin, first place; Layla Parker, second place; and Dylann Christensen, third place.
All three grand prize winners were from Franklin Elementary School.
The grand prize winners were selected from the classroom winners listed below:
Franklin Elementary School
• Dawn Williams’ class: Stella Fradkin, first place; Roslyn Crow, second place; and Payton Housman, third place.
• Jennifer Soules’ class: Layla Parker, first place; Angel Parrish, second place; and Reid Spaulding, third place.
• Debbie Erickson’s class: Dylann Christensen, first place; Elexis Possinger, second place; and Luke Blevins, third place.
Dry Creek Elementary School
• Carrie Davis’ class: Imanii Glover, first place; Clara Berry, second place; and Jessica Sue Daracunas, third place.
• Tami Parrill’s class: Sawyer Davis, first; Sophia Deese, second; and Rozelle Leftwich, third place.
• Maey Krzysiak’s class: Hadleigh Tokarczyk, first place; Chloe Matte, second place; and Colton Page, third place.
Hamilton Elementary School
• Brook Anderson’s class: Eden Bailey, first place; Issac Hass, second place; and Ashayla Holloway, third place.
• Elizabeth Martinez’ class: Sage Moody, second place; and Leland Johnston, third place.
Jefferson Elementary school
• Melissa Holcomb’s class: Kylen Simmons, first place; Juno Rognlien, second place; and Allison Jester, third place.
• Evan Murphy’s class: Ethan Wheeler, first place; Erik Taylor, second place; and Felix Gonzales, third place.
Roosevelt Elementary School
• Erika Kuch’s class: Stephie Perry, first place; Moira Martino, second; and Mia Francis, third place.
• Geff Cobb’s class: Paisley Jules, first place; Kat Peterson, second place; and Audrey Hollingsworth, third place.
• Lambert Grimes’ class: Alice Johnson, first place; Lorellie Welch, second place; and Sarah Butterworth, third place.
• Gail Kites’s class: Issabella Pinnell, first place; Casper Erickson, second place; and Kira Hartman, third place.
The students’ artwork and essays were printed in a special section of the PDN that can be viewed at www.tinyurl.com/PDN-Home-Contest.