The three Clallam County commissioners will discuss a proposed agreement with the Clallam County Public Utility District for residential utility assistance during COVID-19 at 9 a.m. Monday.
The virtual meeting can be viewed at www.clallam.net/features/meetings.html.
Other topics for the work session include:
• An agreement with the Federal Highway Administration for the Spruce Railroad Trail at Lake Crescent.
• A draft proclamation for recognizing public health officials and volunteers during COVID-19.
Commissioners will conduct their regular business meeting at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Action items include:
• An agreement with Olympic Community Action Programs for residential rent and mortgage assistance during COVID-19.
• An agreement with the state Military Department for an emergency management performance grant.
• An agreement with the state Department of Ecology relating to the Shoreline Master Program.
• An agreement with the state Administrative Office of the Courts for a Family and Juvenile Court improvement plan.
• A contract amendment with Salish Behavioral Health Organization for support of therapeutic courts.
• A contact amendment with the state Department of Commerce for funding to provide ancillary therapeutic services to youth.
• A contract amendment with Salish Behavioral Health Administrative Services Organization for substance use disorder outpatient services.
• Agreements with New Dungeness Light Station, Sequim Museum, Port Angeles Fire Arts Center and North Olympic History Center for the Heritage Grant program.
• A call for bids for the Laird Road improvement project.
• A public hearing on a resolution authorizing sale of county tax title property and setting terms of sale.
Port Angeles city
The Port Angeles City Council will conduct a public hearing on a 2020 electric utility resource plan at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
For viewing options and instructions for making public comment, visit the city’s website at www.cityofpa.us.
The regular council meeting will commence at 6 p.m.
Agenda items include:
• A 2020 budget amendment.
• Grant applications for a youth athletic facility.
• A council discussion on the Public Safety Advisory Board.
• Professional services agreements with Madrona Law Group and Makers Architecture and Urban Design, LLP.
• An emergency generator maintenance contract.
The Sequim School Board will conduct a public hearing on the 2020-21 budget before later considering approval of a budget resolution when it meets at 6 p.m. Monday.
A workshop on reopening schools is set for 5 p.m. Monday.
To join the meeting, go to https://go.boarddocs.com/wa/sequim/Board.nsf/vpublic?open and cllick on the link or call 360-775-2372 and use #374435146.
Written public comment can be submitted to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday.
Olympic Medical Center
Olympic Medical Center commissioners will hear an update on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services when they meet at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
To hear the meeting, call 360-417-8444, Conference ID is 456805#.
Commissioners also will hear an update on COVID-19 and approve the appointment of the new CEO.
Fire District 3
Clallam County Fire District 3 commissioners will discuss service delivery metrics when they meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
To access the meeting via Zoom, go to https://tinyurl.com/PDN-district3 or call 1-877-853-5247. The meeting ID is 875 0351 6061. The password is 800633.
Commissioners also will hear an update on administration of district policies.
The district covers the east side of Clallam County with a small portion in Jefferson County.