Clallam County commissioners will consider signing a joint letter with Jefferson County to the state Legislature expressing concerns about public health legislation — House Bill 1152 and Senate Bill 5149 — at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
The meeting will be held in the commissioners’ board room (160) at the Clallam County Courthouse, 223 E. Fourth St., Port Angeles.
It can be viewed online at www.clallam.net/ features/meetings.html.
Other agenda items include:
• A sewer easement purchase agreement with Anglers NW LLC for the Clallam Bay/Sekiu sewer project.
• An agreement with the state Department of Ecology for a solid waste management community litter cleanup program.
• A resolution establishing the Conservation Futures Program Advisory Board.
• A resolution adopting budget reductions, a budget revision and supplemental appropriations.
• A public hearing on an ordinance amending building and construction code.
• A public hearing on a resolution adopting debatable budget emergencies.
A closed executive session will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday for the board to discuss a possible next step regarding Midway Metals.
Commissioners will conduct their weekly work session at 9 a.m. Monday.
Discussion items include:
• An amended agreement with Jefferson County for the Shoreline Master Program.
• An amended agreement with the state Salmon Recovery Funding Board and state Recreation and Conservation Office for a phase of the Dungeness floodplain restoration project.
• A resolution for financial support for the coast counties caucus assessment.
• Resolutions closing Human Resources and Information Technology petty cash funds.
Port of Port Angeles
Port of Port Angeles commissioners will review Port Angeles Shoreline Master Program Periodic Review comments when they meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
To join the meeting, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88062628497. T call in, dial 253-215 8782. The webinar meeting ID is 880 6262 8497. Public comment can be submitted by 8 a.m. Tuesday to [email protected] portofpa.com or by calling 360-461-9515.
The also will consider a waiver of the Sequim Yacht Club’s rent and a lease with Autosea Enterprizes.
The Sequim City Council will consider a letter to Gov. Jay Inslee opposing regionalization of public health districts when it when it meets at 6 p.m. Monday.
Council members also will consider a contract with Charisse Deschenes as interim city manager.
Her pay would be $123,000 and would increase if she is appointed city manager after a review before Aug. 16.
The Forks City Council will discuss a youth task force and a wastewater treatment facility when it meets at 7:30 p.m. Monday.
To join the meeting, go to https://forkswashington.org/.
The Quillayute Valley School Board will discuss the Open Public Meetings Act when it meets at 5:30 p.m. Monday.
The meeting will be live-streamed at https://youtu.be/RTLgOU6CWwI
The Strait of Juan de Fuca Ecosystem Recovery Network will provide an update on legislative engagement during a meeting from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Friday.
To join the Zoom meeting, visit us02web.zoom.us or dial 1-253-215-8782; use meeting ID 870 5255 9482 and passcode180254.
The agenda is posted at https://tinyurl.com/strait ernfeb26
Public Utility District
Clallam County Public Utility District commissioners’ meeting set for Monday has been canceled.