PORT ANGELES — The Clallam County commissioners have reappointed several residents to advisory boards.
• Katherine Krueger and Alice Ryan will return to the North Pacific Coast Marine Resources Committee.
• Jennifer Pelikan will serve another term on the North Olympic Library System Board of Trustees.
• Karin Ashton was reappointed to the Clallam Bay/Sekiu Sewer Advisory Committee.
• Margaret Owens will return to the Crescent Community Advisory Council.
• Cindy Kelly, Richard Hendricksen and Brandon Janisse all were reappointed to the Clallam County Boundary Review Board.
• Helen Kenoyer will serve another term on the Clallam County Board of Health.
• Helen Kenoyer will return to the Clallam County Behavioral Health Advisory Board.
• Jim Haguewood and Gene Unger will serve another term on the Lake Sutherland Steering Committee.