Video recordings of all four of the Clallam County League of Women Voters candidate forums in June and July are available below and at www.lwvcla.org, and a video of the Jefferson County League of Women Voters candidate forum for the Chimacum School Board is also posted below.
The videos will remain posted online through Nov. 5.
Ballots for the Aug. 6 primary election were mailed to registered voters last week. Although the Clallam Charter Review Commission races will appear only on the November general election ballot, the League presented the forums early to give voters more time to become familiar with the candidates and because it’s expected the general election season will be a busy one with many local races, members of the league said.
The forums are:
• June 25 in Forks with candidates for Clallam Charter Review Commission (District 3) and a candidate for Forks City Council Position 5.
• June 27 in Sequim, with candidates for Olympic Medical Center Commissioner (District 1, Position 1) and Clallam Charter Review Commission (District 1).
• July 10 in Port Angeles, featuring candidates for Clallam Charter Review Commission (District 2).
• July 15 in Port Angeles, with candidates for Port Angeles City Council (Positions 5 and 7.)
• July 15 in Chimacum, with candidates for Chimacum School Board (District 3).