SEQUIM — The city of Sequim is seeking a park host for Carrie Blake Community Park.
Park hosts contract for service for seven months from April 1-Nov. 1; the contract does not automatically renew and doesn’t extend beyond Nov. 1.
The city will provide the compensation, amenities and services for hosts, including $100 per month up to seven months, and an RV pad site with electricity, water, sewer service, access to wi-fi internet service and trash pickup.
Park host responsibilities include:
• Being on duty on site during high-use periods (i.e. weekends, special events)
• Greeting, assisting and helping inform visitors about the park, facility and surrounding area
• Distributing maps, brochures and facility information
• Replenishing restroom and pet waste stations with supplies as needed
• Promote care of the park
• Distribute and keep common use recreational equipment (horseshoes, bocce balls, basketballs, etc.)
• Watching for and reporting activities within the park
For a full list of park host responsibilities, access an application at www.sequimwa.gov.
Applications will be accepted through March 23, and interviews will be conducted March 26 and 27.
Contact Loihle at 360-582-2458 or [email protected] sequimwa.gov for more information.