The brain is a magnificent omnipotent organ that makes us who we are. It consists of more than 100 billion nerves that function in perfect symbiosis with abundant synapses.
As we get older, our brain experiences various challenges that can lead to forgetting, loss of attention, and poor thinking.
Dr. Anthony Capasso invented a natural solution called Neuro-Pure to help maintain our brain’s regular functioning.
Neuro-Pure sustains serotonin and dopamine generation and function and promotes neuronal health, calmness, and emotional well-being by neurotransmitter precursors.
This review is here to provide all the bits and pieces that make Neuro-Pure a top choice for your health.
What Is Neuro-Pure?
Neuro-Pure is a blend of natural compounds created to protect the brain mitochondria from everyday toxins, stress, and exposure to radiation coming from appliances.
The mitochondria are the brain’s power cells. They also promote good memory and clear thinking.
Neuro-Pure differs from other typical brain boosters in that it does not contain caffeine, Ginkgo Biloba, or other fancy nootropic substances. Propolis is the key Ingredient used in Neuro-Pure that enhances brain function uniquely.
To make a perfect formula, Dr. Capasso’s mixture contains numerous components, including Ginseng, propolis coming from bees, reishi mushrooms, and curcumin, among others. You can protect your brain and mitochondria from pollutants and stress by taking these potent supplements.
What Does Neuro-Pure Contain?
Neuro-Pure comprises several brain-boosting substances that help with cognition in various methods.
Some of them work by filling your brain with protective antioxidants; other substances help to strengthen the blood-brain barrier, making it more difficult for poisons to enter the brain.
Here are the superstar ingredients of Neuro-Pure:
1. Propolis – Because of its immune-boosting characteristics and ability to keep inflammation at a healthy level, propolis has made it into this supplement’s composition. There are several types of propolis included, like Brazilian green propolis, which has been helpful with the treatment of neurological diseases.
2. Melatonin – Acts as a sleep aid commonly present in sleep aid pills. It’s a powerful antioxidant that protects your cells from oxidative damage.
3. Glutathione – Comprising several amino acids like glycine, cysteine, and glutamic acid, glutathione works wonders with obtaining higher glutathione levels, contributing to better blood-brain circulation.
4. Reishi mushrooms – Consuming this type of mushroom will aid with the biogenesis process that’ll cause your body to produce more mitochondria than before. Reishi mushrooms are also used to treat cold sores, Alzheimer’s disease, or cancer.
5. Panax ginseng – A herb that has been utilized in the treatment of a myriad of ailments. It’s classified as an adaptogen, a natural chemical thought to increase the body’s resistance to stress. This type of Ginseng contains active ingredients such as ginsenosides and panaxosides.
6. Duchesnea Chrysantha – This natural substance comprises compounds known as pentacyclic triterpenes, which target disease-causing advanced glycation end-products in the brain. People with a higher AGE level in their brains may be more susceptible to disease.
7. Curcumin – A powder that protects against neurodegenerative diseases due to its superb antioxidant properties.
8. Zinc glycinate – A mineral abundant in meat and fish, promotes wholesome metabolism and boosts the immune system. Zinc glycinate aids with the treatment of diarrhea, acne, anorexia, and several other conditions.
9. Vitamin C – An evergreen nutrient present in fruits and vegetables. It protects brain mitochondria from damage.
10. Selenium – Another vital mineral part of many multivitamin supplements. If you’re experiencing mental fog, this vitamin may benefit your brain and overall wellness.
We don’t have access to specific ingredient breakdowns, but we do know that propolis, curcumin, and Ginseng are the three most essential compounds in the mixture.
Here’s how much of each vitamin is included in Neuro-Pure:
- 200mg of vitamin C
- 10mg of zinc
- 100mcg of selenium
- 1,331mg of a unique blend of Brazilian green propolis, curcumin, Ginseng, reishi mushroom powder, Duchesnea Chrysantha, S-acetyl L-glutathione, and melatonin
Neuro-Pure is free of gluten, soy, dairy, and genetically modified organisms.
PureLife Organics, the company behind Neuro-Pure, is transparent in its ingredients, providing us with the info that the supplement contains 95% of curcuminoids.
Functions and Benefits of Neuro-Pure
According to the official website, Neuro-Pure works by safeguarding your cellular mitochondria, your entire body, and wellness building blocks. Taking this supplement will protect the precious mitochondria from weaknesses, and the benefits will make you feel much younger than you did before you started taking it.
According to the official website, brain fog is related to mitochondria in the brain. Energy-storing mitochondria are present in every cell in your body, including the vital brain cells. When your mitochondria aren’t working correctly, you’ll experience brain fog.
Neuro-Pure includes several substances that are specifically formulated to relieve brain fog.
PureLife Organics claims that using Neuro-Pure daily can provide you with all of the following benefits:
- Improved memory and focus
- Clear mind
- Relieve stress
- Better brain development
- Lowered risks of dementia
- Enhanced sleep
- Protection of the brain mitochondria
How to Use Neuro-Pure?
Stimulants, vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts can be found in supplements.
Being the power cells, mitochondria provide your brain with energy. You can have a healthy memory and a clear mind when your mitochondria work properly.
Neuro-Pure can enable you to think more clearly and supports your memory and focus. Brain fog will be a thing of the past after you’ve committed to using Neuro-Pure for a while.
While it works effectively on its own, it is recommended that you take the capsules first thing in the morning.
Pure Encapsulations recommends taking 2-4 capsules each day, divided into two doses.
How Much Does Neuro-Pure Cost?
Neuro-Pure costs $59 a bottle, but you can get it for as little as $39 if you order several bottles at once.
Here are the prices listed on the official PureLife Organics website:
- 1 Bottle: $59 + $9.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $147, free shipping
- 6 Bottles: $234, free shipping
- Each Neuro-Pure bottle contains 30 servings.
If you want to return the product for whatever reason, you should contact the company within 60 days to qualify for a refund. However, the shipping cost for returning the product will be on you.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.