Choosing the right insurance can be extremely complex: How do you enroll? And how do you choose the right plan for your situation?
Even if you’re confident about selecting a plan, you might still have questions about the costs associated with services, navigating billing or claims issues, upcoming procedures, or how to choose a provider.
At local, independently owned Kristin Manwaring Insurance, the team has the experience and expertise to ask detailed questions to ensure they understand your needs and circumstances, pair you with the right product, and help you plan and adapt when necessary.
“As someone who is not crazy about the world of insurance — all of its complications and frustrations — I have found Kristin and her staff to be very helpful, professional, and overall a very positive and constructive team to work with. They’ve been patient with my many questions and have diligently prepared numerous options and estimates based on changing variables and scenarios,” notes their client, Finnriver Farm and Cidery.
It all comes down to the ‘Three Es’:
- Experience – “Our team has over 84 years of combined experience,” says owner Kristin Manwaring. “We know what questions to ask and where to find the answers.”
- Excellent Customer Service – “We are extremely client-centric. Our priority is the client, so we’ll advise clients of their best choice, even if that means they don’t end up working with us.”
- Expertise – “Each member of our team has a specialty,” Manwaring says. “We are able to draw on each other’s knowledge and work together when a client has a transitioning circumstance – the birth of a child, aging into Medicare or loss of employer coverage, for example.”
Community involvement is also key.
“We volunteer with, donate to, and advocate for organizations in the local and surrounding areas that are making the changes that we are passionate about,” Manwaring says. “We’re all grateful to be part of a close-knit community that is continually working to benefit its members, across political and socioeconomic spectrums. We are so thankful for everyone that chooses to work with us, and for trusting us to play such integral roles in their lives.”
Enrollment information from the experts:
• Medicare Annual Enrollment Period runs from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7 – generally the one time of year a Medicare beneficiary can enroll in or change Part D prescription drug or Medicare Advantage plans.
• Individual and Family Open Enrollment Period runs Nov. 1 to Jan. 15 – enrollment must take place by Dec. 15 for a Jan. 1 effective date. This is the one time of year to enroll in or change plans without a qualifying life event, such as a birth, a move or loss of coverage.
• Many employers choose to implement benefits for the first time starting at the beginning of the year. The quoting process should start 8 – 12 weeks prior to the desired effective date, depending on the size of the group.