When you’re packing the family in the car for a weekend in Seattle, you want a vehicle that fits luggage and passengers comfortably, offers safety on the drive and doesn’t look out of place in the big city.
When you’re hopping in the car solo for your daily commute, you want a vehicle that can handle all kinds of Pacific Northwest weather without guzzling gas.
When you’re planning a home renovation project, you want cargo space. Going camping, you want towing power and superior handling. Cruising with a friend, you want a fun ride.
If you happen to own a four-car garage and have half-a-million dollars in the bank, you could buy a Mustang, an F150, a van and a commuter car. But for the rest of us, a Ford SUV offers all the best features in one convenient package.
All-wheel-drive and superior fuel economy
“All of the Ford SUVs get solid fuel economy while offering superior handling with all-wheel-drive,” says Mark Ostroot, General Sales Manager of Price Ford Lincoln in Port Angeles.
- Ford Escape: 31 miles to the gallon, highway.
- Ford Ecosport: 29 miles to the gallon, highway.
- Ford Bronco Sport: 28 miles to the gallon, highway.
- Ford Explorer: 27 miles to the gallon, highway.
Whether you’re going to soccer practice, heading to the office, picking up supplies at the hardware store or venturing into the mountains, a Ford SUV will get you there.
On the lot, with flexible financing to help you get on the road
- 0% APR financing on 2021 Edge, Escape, Explorer and EcoSport for 36 months.
- 0% APR financing on 2021 Ranger and F150 for 48 months.
- 0% APR financing on 2022 Escape, Edge and Explorer for 36 months.
While many dealerships are struggling with global supply chain disruptions, Price Ford has a solid selection of vehicles in all the most popular equipment packages.
“We have a great selection of SUVs, F150s and even a few Mustangs on the lot, ready for a test drive,” Ostroot says.