Six North Olympic Peninsula wineries will host the annual Red Wine and Chocolate Tour from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and on the Presidents Day weekend, Feb. 13-15.
Tickets for the self-guided tour are $25. They are available in advance online at www.olympic peninsulawineries.org and by phone at 800-785-5495 or at any of the participating wineries.
A ticket entitles the buyer to a commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting and a sample of chocolate at each winery during the weekends.
Each winery will charge nonticketed guests a $5 wine-tasting fee.
Attendees can have their tickets stamped at all six wineries and be eligible to enter a gift basket drawing.
While children are allowed in the tasting rooms, you must be 21 or older to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting.
Participating wineries include:
• Black Diamond Winery, 2976 Black Diamond Road, Port Angeles.
• Camaraderie Cellars, 334 Benson Road, Port Angeles.
• Harbinger Winery, 2358 U.S. Highway 101, Port Angeles.
• Fair Winds Winery, 1984 W. Hastings Ave., Port Townsend.
• Olympic Cellars, 255410 U.S. Highway 101, between Port Angeles and Sequim.
• Sorensen Cellars, 274 Otto St., Port Townsend.