SEQUIM — The Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber Merchant Group will “Whodunnit Downtown? — The Case of the Mistaken Tin Foil Hat” tonight.
The premise for the game, set from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., is that in 1967, a ’50s-inspired satellite dish tin foil hat was stolen right off the model at the haute couture spring line show created by fashion designer, Specular Specular.
Participants can pick up game cards at any of 14 participating business. Once the card is filled out, it can be entered into the 7:30 p.m. prize drawing at Sunshine Café.
Clues will be found at:
• Bag Ladies of Sequim, 161 W. Washington St.
• Blue Whole Gallery, 129 W. Washington St.
• Cedarbrook Lavender, 134½ W. Washington St.
• City of Sequim Civic Center, 152 W. Cedar St.
• Evil Roy’s Elixirs Distillery, 209 S. Sequim Ave.
• Forage Gifts & Northwest Treasures, 121 W. Washington St.
• Peninsula Taproom, 210 W. Washington St.
• Rainshadow Café, 157 W. Cedar St.
• R & T Crystals ’n’ Beads, 158 E. Bell St.
• Sequim Habitat Boutique Store, 213 E. Washington St.
• Sequim Spice and Tea, 139 W. Washington St.
• Sunshine Café, 145 W. Washington St.
• That Takes the Cake, 171 W. Washington St.
• Wind Rose Cellars, 143 W. Washington St.
For more information, see www.sequimartwalk.com or the Sequim Art Walk Facebook Page.