PORT ANGELES — A big party with plenty of bands, brews and burgers will take over Pebble Beach Park on Saturday.
It’s the fifth year of Jammin’ in the Park, sponsored by Nor’wester Rotary and Koenig Subaru from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
“People can come down and enjoy the hopefully good weather, wander in, listen to some music,” said Steve Zenovic of Nor’wester Rotary, one of the organizers of the party.
Live music is planned all day. A beer and wine garden will be hosted by the Rotary Club. Rotarians will grill burgers and hot dogs. Children will find games and other activities. And Koenig Subaru will present a Subaru car show.
“It’s free,” Zenovic said. “Come down and enjoy yourselves, buy a burger, celebrate what we have downtown.”
The party typically attracts between 800 and 1,200 people, he said.
Koenig will present a first look at a 2020 Outback at Jammin’ in the Park.
It also will have a line-up of Subaru cars for visitors to look over.
Tutorial and information booths will be at the park, according to Koenig Subaru.
They will include the Port Angeles Food Bank, Peninsula Friends of Animals, Feiro Marine Life Center, Clallam Mosaic, Friends of the Library, Future Wise, and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Here’s the updated line-up for the performances at Jammin.’
• 11 a.m. to noon — Sound Advice, Motown, ’60s and ’70s soul rock.
• Noon to 12:15 p.m. — Gabi Simonsen and Kyla Ford, duet pop.
• 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. — Bread & Gravy, blue grass, soul, Americana.
• 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. — Lara Starcevich, comedy and parody music.
• 2 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. — Black Diamond Junction, classic pop rock.
• 3:45 p.m. to 4 p.m. — Lara Starcevich, comedy and parody music.
• 4 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. — Buck Ellard Band, country.