PORT ANGELES — A festive burlesque show for the season is set for 8 p.m. Saturday at Studio Bob.
IvaFiero Productions will present a “Holiday Tease” at the studio at 118½ E. Front St. (upstairs) in Port Angeles. Doors will open at 7 p.m.
Beer and wine will be available for purchase.
“This 18+ show is a glorious gala celebrating the splendor of the season,” according to a press release.
“Be sure not to miss our last show of 2019. We’ll see you back in the spring for a warm-up.”
Tickets are $20 at the door. Advance tickets are available at Harbor Art Gallery at 114 N. Laurel St., for $20 — cash sales only — or for $18 at holiday tease2019.bpt.me.
Performers will include:
• The Luminous Pariah, serving as emcee for the evening and member of the burlesque troupe Mod Carousel.
• Jamie Von Stratton, Oregon Burlesque Festival’s 2016 Queen of Roses.
• Iva Handfull and Seraphina Fiero, co-producers of IvaFiero Productions.
• Moscato Extatique, member of Mod Carousel.
• Valerie Veils, troupe member of Olympia’s Own TUSH Burlesque.