SEATTLE — Dozens of Olympic Peninsula natives have been named to the University of Washington’s autumn 2020 dean’s list.
To qualify, a student must have completed a minimum of 12 graded credits and have a grade-point average of at least 3.5.
The students were:
• Chimacum: Sabastian Alexander Stanton.
• Port Angeles: Christian Brown, Felicia Che, Wei-Yan Fu, Leah F. Haworth, Monica Kim, Kristin B. Kirkman, Owen Keith Nevaril, Madison Kathleen Orth, Bonnie Ann Sires, Korin Y. Urtezuela, Daniel O. Weaver, Samantha Robinson Weinert and Tingfeng Xie.
• Port Hadlock: Chanakan Meesanam.
• Port Ludlow: Mariann Isabela Eastwood.
• Port Townsend: Raphael Alan Bakin, Stephen Tate Braden, Kyama-Marie Asten Bradley, Theodore Dunlap, Kincaid Cazimir Gould, Chloe Jane Hatfield, Jasmine Sky Heuberger-Yearian, Rebekah E. Howe, Tao Twain Johnston, Merewyn Lynn, Elise Anna McLane, Liam Cato McLane, Rebecca Rose Pacheco, Gannon P. Short and Skylar Rae Stekly.
• Quilcene: Sonia Monet Saxon.
• Sequim: Sophia Rose Barrett-Caasi, Rene Flores, Ethan Alexander Gordash, Raymond W. Lam, Ashley G. Rosales and Elizabeth Sweet.