• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features Mark Abshire, executive director of the Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce.
Lunch may be purchased for $18 or $3 for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Suzy Ames, Peninsula College president.
Zoom access is by request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmR odz09, Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Rd., Sequim, and online via zoom.
This week features President Kaye Louise Richardson with a club assembly.
Programs can be found on their website, http://sequimsunriserotary.org. For a zoom invitation, email sequim email@example.com.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, www.sequimrotary.org.
For your personal invitation to Zoom please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week features Sheriff Brian King, discussing OPNET, the State of the Sheriff’s office, legislation and police reform.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Zoom.
This week features Port Townsend Mayor David Faber and City Manager John Mauro with the State of the City.
Registration is required at www. jeffcountychamber.org/events.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week features Port Townsend Chief of Police Tom Olson with an update on the department.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
This week features Kathi Pressley with an update on the Dignity Toilets project in Togo.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
This week features Commander Adam Crouse, Naval Magazine Indian Island.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News