• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features 24 District Representative Mike Chapman.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features Brent Schmadeke, Commander of the Port Angeles Coast Guard Air Station.
Lunch may be purchased for $18 or $3 for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a solar power presentation with Andy Cochrane.
Zoom access is by request. Email email@example.com for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam Resilience Project — Meets the first Tuesday of every month, at 10 a.m. via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89928194489?pwd=Nmx4NkZ2eVpZbldNYk9tY2k4YUJNZz09 with the passcode HOPE.
This week features the Sandra Allen, Stephanie Akin and the R.E.A.L team discussing their mission: to improve the lives of people they serve through Recovery Empowerment Advocacy and Linkage, while promoting dignity, health and self-sufficiency.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Rd., Sequim, and online via zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, http://sequimsunriserotary.org.
For a zoom invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, http://sequimrotary.org.
For your personal invitation to Zoom please email email@example.com.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings Wednesday at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week features a business meeting and state Department of Natural Resources.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
This week features Carrie Hite, City of Port Townsend, with a golf course and Mountain View community discussion.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.