• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Suzanne Ames, Ed.D, the new president of Peninsula College.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features Department of Community Development candidates Bruce Emery and Cherie Kidd.
Lunch may be purchased for $15 or just a drink for $3.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features candidates for Department of Community Development, Bruce Emery and Cherie Kidd.
Zoom access is by request. Email email@example.com for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meeting held at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday at Sunland Golf Club, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim.
This week features Clallam County Commissioners, Bill Peach, Randy Johnson and Mark Ozias with their annual State of the County presentation.
Visit www.sequim chamber.com for further information.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
For your personal invitation to Zoom please email sequimrotary @gmail.com.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week features the Annual Clallam County Budget and Road Show.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesday at the Fort Worden Chapel, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
This week features a look at the year ahead.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week features Cherish Cronmiller, executive director, OlyCAP.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.