• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a candidate debate with Clallam County Commissioner Bill Peach and challenger Mike French, Port Angeles City Council member.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Crystal Stout, the Chrysalis Foundation and hot air balloon.
Zoom access is by request. Email [email protected] norwester.org for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon weekly at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features Emily Dexter, executive director of the Port Angeles Food Bank, discussing Food Bank activities, volunteer opportunities and upcoming fundraisers. She will highlight the opening of “The Market,” where clients are able to shop at the Food Bank as they would in any grocery store.
Lunch may be purchased for $15 or just a beverage for $3.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — This week will be the Chamber Luncheon-Picnic in the Park at Pioneer Park, 387 E. Washington St, in Sequim..
Registration and payment is required at sequim chamber.com.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water St., in Port Townsend.
This week features Genevieve Peterson, Habitat for Humanity.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, in Port Hadlock.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week features Rep. Derek Kilmer, 6th District.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News