• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Port Commissioner and Clallam County Economic Development Council’s Executive Director Colleen McAleer discussing “Systemic state programs and policies that negatively impact rural communities.”
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in person Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Andy Cochrane with a solar power presentation.
Zoom access is by request. Email info@rotary norwester.org for information.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam Resilience Project — Meets the first Tuesday of every month, at 10 a.m. via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89928194489?pwd=Nmx4NkZ2eVpZbldNYk9tY2k4YUJNZz09 with the passcode HOPE.
This week features Judge David Neupert of Clallam County District Court I and Clallam County Mental Health Court Manager Birgit Talman discussing mental health issues as a community concern and not just a criminal justice concern.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Zoom.
This week features Jefferson County Public Utility District.
Registration is required at www. jeffcountychamber.org/events.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water St., in Port Townsend.
This week features artist and activist Rufina Guray.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, in Port Hadlock.
This week features a program by Michael McCutcheon.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News