• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Clint Ostler, CEO of the upcoming airline service in Port Angeles, formerly known as Dash Air. He will give an update on current plans for air service to and from Port Angeles and SeaTac.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Kiwanis Club — Meets in-person noon to 1 p.m. every Thursday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features a primary election forum with the four candidates for Director of the Clallam County Department of Community Development (nonpartisan), Bruce Emery, Cherie Kidd, Jesse Major and Kevin Russell.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the Kiwanis meeting who do not order lunch.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — In-person meeting 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Sunland Golf Club, 109 Hilltop Drive in Sequim.
This week Colleen Robinson will discuss the upcoming Lavender Festival, followed by Marsha Massey, Olympic Peninsula Visitor Bureau, discussing local tourism.
Registration is required at sequim chamber.com.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street, in Port Townsend.
This week features Jim Cunnington and Shelly Leavens.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News