• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Piper Petit, assistant project manager, fish passage with WSDOT, discussing new fish culverts/passageways to be constructed in and around Port Angeles, and their impact on traffic.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-person meeting at noon Wednesday at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Avenue, Forks.
This week features a Department of Community Development (DCD) candidate forum featuring Kevin Russell, Cherie Kidd, Jesse Major and Bruce Emery.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street, in Port Townsend.
This week features fundraiser ideas and planning.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, in Port Hadlock.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News