• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Capt. Crystal Stout with DreamCatcher Balloon, followed by a short business meeting.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-person meeting at noon Wednesday at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Avenue, Forks.
This week features “Best Of” awards and volunteer appreciation luncheon.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Clallam Resilience Project — Meets the first Tuesday of every month, at 10 a.m. via Zoom.
The meeting link can be found at https://www.unitedwayclallam.org/clallam-resilience-project/our-path/meetings.
This week features a screening of the first segment of “House of Learning: The Spirit of the Peninsula College Longhouse,” a documentary on of ʔaʔkʷustəŋáw̕txʷ House of Learning, Peninsula College Longhouse. The Longhouse Team will also discuss their current work.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Zoom.
This week features representatives from Jefferson County, the City of Port Townsend, the Port of Port Townsend, NODC, and JC Department of Community Development discussing climate impact in the community.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street, in Port Townsend.
This week features Lynette Jennings discussing event fundraising and cultivating donor gifts.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News