• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features Sean Coleman, president of Lincoln Park BMX Track.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — In-person meeting 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Sunland Golf Club, 109 Hilltop Drive in Sequim.
This week features special guests Irrigation Festival Royal Court and speakers from the Sequim City Band and Field Hall.
Registration is required at sequimchamber.com.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-person meeting at noon Wednesday at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Avenue, Forks.
This week features Clallam County Commissioner Bill Peach.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street, in Port Townsend.
This week features Michael D’Alessandro, executive director of Olympic Angels.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, in Port Hadlock.
This week features President-elect Paul Rogers discussing plans for Rotary Year 2022-23.
For information, email [email protected] ejcrotary.club.
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News