• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week features County Commissioner Randy Johnson.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-person meeting at noon Wednesday at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Avenue, Forks.
This week features Clallam Transit General Manage Kevin Gallacci and Operations Manager Jim Fetzer.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Clallam Resilience Project — Meets the first Tuesday of every month, at 10 a.m. via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89928194489?pwd=Nmx4NkZ2eVpZbldNYk9tY2k4YUJNZz09 with the passcode HOPE.
This week features Debra Swanson, Olympic Community of Health, with “Becoming a Recovery-friendly Region.”
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Zoom.
This week features Dr. Tamara Meredith with programs and opportunities with the Jefferson County Library.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street, in Port Townsend.
This week features “Why You Will Marry the Wrong Person,” a humorous film on marriage and relationships.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person Thursdays at noon at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, in Port Hadlock.
This week features Dr. Harold Tobin, Pacific Northwest Seismology.
For zoom access information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News