• Port Angeles Business Association — Virtual meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday via Zoom. The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7735803377, with Meeting ID 773 580 3377.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at noon Wednesday. Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81445247896? pwd=ZnVteW 5GcVFJcn BzM0h1M053WUlWQT09 with Meeting ID 814 4524 7896 and Passcode 818137.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Jefferson County Commissioners Kate Dean and Greg Brotherton will discuss the “State of the County.”
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for more information.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features Lorna Curtis, District Governor.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person at noon Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features Elsa Golts, discussing foster support.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News