• Port Angeles Business Association — Virtual meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday via Zoom.
This week features 4PA founder Joe DeScala.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7735803377, with Meeting ID 773 580 3377.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
This week features Brandino Gibson, Employment Security Department.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at noon Wednesday.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81445247896?pwd=ZnVteW 5GcVFJcnBzM0h1M053WUlWQT09 with Meeting ID 814 4524 7896 and Passcode 818137.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features veteran David Whitney.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person at noon Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
This week features Jim Richardson and Mikaela Hagberg of Airlift Northwest.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
This week features Tina Herschelman, Jefferson Healthcare Foundation.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News