• Port Angeles Business Association — Virtual meeting 7:30 a.m. Tuesday via Zoom.
This week has a candidate forum between LaTrisha Suggs and Adam Garcia for Port Angeles City Council Position 1.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/ 89904295840, with meeting ID 899 0429 5840.
• Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at noon Wednesday. Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89477381422.
This week features the strategic action plan being developed by the ELEVATE PA 2026 team.
• Kiwanis Club of Port Angeles — Virtual meeting Thursdays at noon via Zoom.
This week has a candidate forum between Mary Hebert and Gabi Johnson for Port Angeles School District Director Position 2.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81238228183. Meeting ID: 812 3822 8183.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSM mRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at noon Wednesday.
This week features a candidate forum with Sarah Huling and Linda Offutt for Hospital District Commissioner Position 5
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81445247896? pwd=ZnVteW5GcVFJcnBzM0h1M053WUlWQT09 with Meeting ID 814 4524 7896 and passcode 818137.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week features Brent Butler, director, Jefferson County DCD.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for more information.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — In-person meeting at noon Tuesday at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features Port Townsend Public Works Director Steve King with “The State of the City’s Infrastructure from a Public Works Perspective.”
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person at noon on Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
This week features the Housing Solutions Network.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Zoom meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features “What’s new at the Farmers Market?” with Pat Milliman.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News