• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101).
This week features candidates for Clallam County Hospital Commissioner — Heather Jeffers, Karen Rogers and Steven C. Blackham.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $22 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This Wednesday’s program features a discussion with McKinley Paper leadership.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSM mRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in-person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week’s program is “Staffing and other challenges in reopening.”
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for information on the Zoom Café.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday.
This week features Marv Vose with classification talk.
To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week’s program features Friends of Swansonville.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News