• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101).
This week features candidates for Port Angeles City Council Position 1 — Latrisha Suggs, John DeBoer and Adam Garcia.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in-person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Virtual meeting at noon Tuesday.
This week features committee plans and projects for 2021-22.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — in-person social meeting at 5:00 p.m. Thursday.
This week features a club social at Marrowstone Winery, 423 Meade Rd, Nordland.
Email [email protected] for more information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features club assembly, installation of officers and a classification talk by Becki Beebe.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News