• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101).
This week features Colleen Robinson, Habitat for Humanity of Clallam County.
• Sequim-Dungeness Chamber of Commerce — Hybrid meeting at 11 a.m. Wednesday. Limited in-person attendance at Blyn Bay conference room, 7 Cedars Hotel, 270756 U.S. Highway 101.
Register for virtual or in-person attendance at www.sequimchamber.com.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
This week features Andy Callis and Mary Patzman of Callis Insurance with information on the state’s new mandatory Long Term Care Insurance Program.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-person luncheon meetings are Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week features Melanie Koskela and Lucritia Stansbury with Forks Community Hospital clinics.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in-person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week features a panel of Port Ludlow businesses.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Virtual meeting at noon Tuesday.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday. To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features Matt Tyler, Jefferson County Parks & Recreation.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News