• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101).
This week features an update on Lefties baseball.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
This week features WorkSource Leaders discussing job openings in Clallam County.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-person luncheon meetings are Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week features Terry Ward, regional publisher and vice president of Sound Publishing.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in-person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Hood Canal Coordinating Council Board of Directors — Virtual meeting Wednesday at 1 p.m.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://zoom.us/j/93581727878 with Meeting ID 935 8172 7878 and passcode 279429.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week features Richard Tucker, Executive Director of Jefferson Land Trust. Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events. Email [email protected] for information on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Virtual meeting at noon Tuesday.
This week features “My ship is so small: Ann Davison & Felicity Ann.” For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday. To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
In addition to student of the month, this week features North Olympic Development Council Executive Director Karen Affeld. For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News