• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
For information email [email protected].
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meetings at noon Wednesday.
This week features a monthly business meeting and state of the Chamber.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84599423539?pwd=aGlFWGYv QjRUeWdOM0hNTVc5MlM0QT09 with Meeting ID 845 9942 3539 and passcode 912775.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Registration is required. Email [email protected] jeffcountychamber.org for a link to the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Virtual meeting at noon Tuesday. For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday.
This week features Greg Horn, Governor of Rotary District 5020, on matters of interest to Rotarians. To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features Jean McDonald and Mary Winters with Club Assembly — Classification Talks.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News