• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Weekly virtual meeting at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
For information email [email protected] portangeles.org.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association — Monthly board meeting via Zoom on Monday at 6:15 p.m.
Information on logging in can be found on the news tab of the PADA website, www.portangelesdowntown.com.
For more information, call Beth Witters, PADA vice-president, at 360-504-2233.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Weekly virtual meeting at 12 p.m. Tuesday.
This week features Micah Jonet, Center for Inclusive Entrepreneurship.
For information email [email protected] chamber.com.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Registration is required. Email [email protected] for a link to the Zoom Café.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday.
This week features Terry Umbreit discussing “Youth Protection Training.”
To join the Ring Video meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. This week features Jim Scarantino, editor of the online publication “Port Townsend Free Press.”
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News