• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Weekly virtual meeting at 12 p.m. Wednesday.
For information email [email protected] angeles.org.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting on Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
For information email [email protected] ForksWA.com.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association — Virtual board meeting will be June 8 6:15pm via Zoom. The meeting is open to membership and the public. Information for advanced registration is available on the Port Angeles Downtown Association website www.port angelesdowntown.com/what_is_new_with_downtown_port_angeles.php. For a copy of the agenda or for further information, Contact president April Bellerude at [email protected] angelesdowntown.com or 360-457-9614.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Registration is required. Email [email protected] for a link to the Zoom Café.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday. The program will focus on the help needed by community non-profits in a series of short presentations. To join the Ring Video meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. This week will feature Tammi Rubert and Jefferson Transit. For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected].
All of the above meetings are open to the public.