• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This Wednesday’s program features Port Angeles City Manager Nathan West with the annual State of the City.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s program features the Quillayute Valley Scholarship Auction.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association — Monthly meetings on the second Monday of the month at 6:15 p.m. in the PADA office, Harbortowne Mall Suite 107, 222 N. Lincoln St.
A board meeting is scheduled Monday.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature Jeff Starrett, Homeland Security Investigations, discussing human trafficking.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News