• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — After Hours event 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Winter Ice Village on West Front Street, Port Angeles.
This is a joint event with the Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s guest speaker is Linda Wells, Bogachiel Garden Club.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association — Monthly meetings on the second Monday of the month at 6:15 p.m. in the PADA office, Harbortowne Mall Suite 107, 222 N. Lincoln St.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature debate/forum about the proposed school levy with Jim Haguewood representing the side in favor of the levy and Dan Shotthafer speaking in opposition.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News