• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This Wednesday’s speaker is U.S. Rep. Derek Kilmer, D-Gig Harbor.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Guy Cole Event Center, 202 N. Blake Ave., Sequim.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature 2020 Clallam County health insurance changes with Phil Castell, Castell Insurance.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $17 for Chamber members, $20 for non-members, or beverages at $5 are required by noon Monday. Call 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s meeting includes the monthly business meeting and a Hickory Shirt Heritage Days program from Heidi Oberfranc, “Homesteading in Modern Times.”
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature a forum with District 2 candidates for Clallam County’s Charter Review Commission.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News