• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier.
This Wednesday’s program is an update on the new resort hotel and casino expansion with Jerry Allen, CEO, 7 Cedars Casino.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Guy Cole Event Center, 202 N Blake Ave., Sequim.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature the United Way and is sponsored by Village Concepts.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $17 for Chamber members, $20 for non-members, or beverage at $5 are required by noon Monday. Phone 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday is a business showcase featuring Olympic Workforce Development Council, New Image Handyman Services, Town Motel and Far West Motel.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature Kevin Hoult, business adviser, Small Business Development Center.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association —Monthly board meeting scheduled for Monday at 6:15 p.m. in the upstairs room of Smuggler’s Landing restaurant, located in The Landing mall.
PADA members and the general public are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact email info portangelesdowntown.com, call PADA President April Bellerud at Odyssey Books 360-457-1045 or Vice President Beth Witters at Cabled Fiber & Yarn 360-504-2233.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News