PORT ANGELES — Clallam Transit System recently announced that Don Troutman, a fixed-route transit operator, has been named as the system’s Employee of the Year for 2018.
Also honored was transit operator Frank Carr who received the 2018 Cliff Pavlak Memorial Recognition Award.
The Operations Department also recognized the following employees for safe driving through 2018:
• 24 years: Anita Campbell.
• 12 years: Steve Waugaman.
• 8 years: Josh Goakey and Kim Myhres.
• 7 years: Paul Cousineau.
• 6 years: Duane Benedict, Ed Stanard, Jack Meyer Jr., and Tom Spradlin.
• 5 years: Danny Smith and Howard Werner.
• 4 years: Gordon Bowechop, Don Trautman, Frank Ruiz and Jim Goff.
• 3 years: Dana Snyder, Frank Carr, Jamie Elmore, Jeff Dixon, Michael Mazzei and Shane Goin.
• 2 years: Al Gustafson, Ann Rider, Bob Bryant, Brad Norberg, Danielle Smith, David White, Gary Lazore, Jeff Kingsley, Jeremy Gustafson, Josie Mullins, Rick Shewey, Ron Goldhammer, Treven Cullen and Warren Loushin.
• 1 year: Caleb Roberts, David DeBoer, Kim Hutcheson, Linda Howard, Marcas Witt, Pete Sekac, Todd Blevins and Tom Martin III.
The Maintenance Department recognized the following employees for completing 2018 with no preventable accidents or occupational injuries:
Mac Johnson, August Hammer, Jesse Clark, James Vaughan, Doug Lorentzen, Eric Caynak, Brett McCallister, Terry Donovan, Casey Rudd, Marilyn Aldrich, Gary Abrams and Leo Hansen.
The following employees were also recognized for their perfect attendance during 2018:
• Operations: Al Gustafson, Brad Norberg, Ed Stanard, Jason McNickle, Jeremy Gustafson, Scott Gossard, Steve Hopkins, Steve Thanem, Steve Waugaman, Danny Smith, Robert Lee, Shane Goin and Warren Loushin.
• Maintenance: Doug Lorentzen, Jesse Clark, Marilyn Aldrich, Eric Caynak, August Hammer and Leo Hansen.