The three Jefferson County commissioners will be briefed on a report and a proposed ordinance by the Commercial Shooting Facility Review Committee when they meet at 9 a.m. Monday.
The meeting will be in commissioners’ chambers at the Jefferson County Courthouse, 1820 Jefferson St., Port Townsend.
The panel was given 120 days to submit a proposed ordinance for existing and new commercial shooting facilities within unincorporated Jefferson County.
The group submitted a report and proposed county law to the Board of County Commissioners on Thursday, the last day of the 120-day drafting period.
Commissioners also will continue discussion of Fund 148 and a potential new interlocal agreement with the city of Port Townsend and Olympic Community Action Programs on document recording fees for homeless housing and affordable housing.
Continued discussions between commissioners and the city’s Ad Hoc Committee on Affordable Housing are planned at 1:30 p.m. Monday, 3 p.m. Sept. 4 and 3 p.m. Sept. 10.
Items on the consent agenda include:
• Agreements for supplemental lodging tax grant funding for Jefferson County Public Works, Centrum, the Jefferson County Historical Society, the Jefferson County Farmers Market and the Quilcene Historical Museum.
• An agreement with the state Military Department for Jeffcom’s wireline and wireless enhanced 9-1-1 service. The state will reimburse the county’s expenses.
• Agreements concerning money for Sheriff’s Office eligibility testing and telephone and maintenance repair.
• Funds for community inclusion services provided by Jefferson County Public Health.
• Funds for marine beach birding to the University of Washington COASST program.
• Terms and conditions agreement for the state Department of Children, Youth and Families.
Port Townsend city
The Port Townsend Parks, Recreation and Advisory Board will meet from 4:30 p.m. to 6 pm. Tuesday.
The meeting will be in the first-floor conference room of City Hall at 250 Madison St.
No agenda was available as of Saturday.
The committee is the only city meeting planned this week.
A special workshop originally scheduled for the Port Townsend City Council on Monday and a Council Finance and Budget Committee meeting originally set for Tuesday have been canceled.
The Fort Worden Public Development Authority Executive Committee will hear an update on Makers Square when it meets at 9 a.m Tuesday.
The panel will meet at Seminar Building 298 at Fort Worden.
Members also will discuss the Fortopia Program, Centrum’s jazz and blues in the clubs and the Modest Mouse concert.