Jefferson County commissioners will reorganize the board at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
The meeting will be in commissioners’ chambers at the Jefferson County Courthouse, 1820 Jefferson St., Port Townsend.
Executive sessions are set for 10 a.m. and 10:20 a.m., the first to discuss actual litigation and the second to discuss potential litigation.
Items on the consent agenda include:
• Setting a 10 a.m. Feb. 5 hearing on a moratorium on commercial shooting facilities.
• Declaring property valued less than $2,500 as surplus.
• Closing out the petty cash fund for the prosecuting attorney.
• Approval of an ordinance to begin the Conservation Futures funding cycle.
• Interlocal agreements with Clallam and Kitsap counties concerning the Homeland Security Grant Program.
At 1:30 p.m., at the county administrator briefing session, commissioners will consider approval of board and committee assignments.
Port Townsend City Council
The Port Townsend City Council will conduct elections of mayor and deputy mayor after administering oaths of office to newly elected or re-elected members Michelle Sandoval, Pamela Adams and Ariel Speser when it meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The council will meet in council chambers at historic City Hall, 540 Water St.
Also on the agenda are:
• Council committee interim assignments.
• Advisory board and planning commission appointments.
Other city committee meetings, which are in conference rooms at 250 Madison St., unless otherwise noted, are:
• Historic Preservation Committee — 3 p.m. Tuesday, third-floor conference room.
• Arts Commission — 3 p.m. Wednesday, first floor conference room.
The Non-motorized Transportation Advisory Board meeting originally set for 4:30 p.m. Thursday has been canceled.
Port Townsend schools
The Port Townsend School Board will review its affirmative action plan when it meets at 6 p.m. Thursday.
The meeting will be in the Gael Stuart Building, 1610 Blaine St.
Items on the agenda include:
• Superintendent mid-year evaluation in executive session.
• Review of a variety of policies.
Port of Port Townsend
Port of Port Townsend commissioners plan a commission-staff retreat from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
The retreat will be at the Old Alcohol Plat, 310 Hadlock Bay Road in Port Hadlock.
Before the retreat begins, commissioners will consider approving warrants at a special meeting at 9 a.m. Wednesday.
Jefferson County Public Utility District commissioners will consider short- and long-term goals when they meet at 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The meeting will be at the Jefferson Transit board room at 63 Four Corners Road.
Commissioners also will consider the district’s governance policy and hear an update on the general manager search.
Fire District 3
Clallam County Fire District 3 commissioners will perform the oath of office and election of board officers when they meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The commissioners will meet in regular session at 323 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim.
A special meeting is planned at 11:30 a.m. that day in the same place to review and edit a proposed draft commissioners handbook.
The district covers the east side of Clallam County with a small portion in Jefferson County.