Graduation and commencement ceremonies across the North Olympic Peninsula will continue this weekend.
High school graduation ceremonies held last weekend were for Port Townsend, Sequim, Quilcene, Chimacum and Quillayute Valley.
Coming up are:
• Approximately 230 Roughriders Class of 2018 members will be awarded diplomas during the Port Angeles School District’s graduation ceremony at 7:30 p.m. at Civic Field, 307 S. Race St.
• Cape Flattery School District will award seven members of the Bruins class with diplomas during its 7 p.m. graduation ceremony at the Clallam Bay High School gymnasium at 16933 state Highway 112.
• Peninsula College will award approximately 491 degrees and certificates during its 2 p.m. commencement ceremony, on the campus lawn behind the Pirate Union Building (PUB) at 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd.
Bonnie Sires, the college’s Associated Student Council vice president, will be the graduation speaker.
A reception will follow in the PUB building at 3:30 p.m.
• Crescent School District will award diplomas to 15 members of the Loggers Class of 2018 at 5:30 p.m. in the Crescent High School gym, 50350 state Highway 112.
• The Cape Flattery School District will award diplomas to 24 members of the Red Devils Class of 2018 at 1 p.m. at Neah Bay High School gymnasium at 3560 Deer St.
Monday, June 18
• Port Angeles School District will award diplomas to about 20 members of Lincoln High School’s Wildcats Class of 2018 at 6 p.m. at Peninsula College’s Little Theatre, 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd.