SEQUIM — The city has completed the installation of seven kiosks in each of the city’s neighborhoods.
Each kiosk provides a space for community members to post announcements such as lost pets, garage sales and general events.
If needed, the kiosks also will provide emergency communications.
Kiosks are located at:
• West Sequim Bay Road, east of Fairweather Drive.
• North Blake Avenue outside the north entrance of Carrie Blake Park, 202 N. Blake Ave.
• South Third Avenue and West Hemlock Street at the City Shop property.
• South Fifth Avenue and McCurdy Street.
• On West Bracket Road.
• Miller Road in front of the storm water pond.
• Sequim-Dungeness Way at Rock Plaza Center, 10113 Old Olympic Highway.
The kiosks were one of the projects built by the Habitat for Humanity Care-A-Vanners during the June Sequim Service Fest, according to a news release.
For more information, contact the city Public Works Department at 360-683-4908.