PORT ANGELES — Olympic Cellars’ summer concert series begins Saturday with music by Fat Chance.
Each of the outdoor concerts at the winery at 255410 U.S. Highway 101 between Port Angeles and Sequim benefits a nonprofit. Port Angeles Chapter IV of the Philanthropic Education Organization will be the beneficiary on Saturday.
All concerts begin at 7 p.m. with doors opening at 6 p.m., rain or shine. It is suggested that attendees bring lawn chairs.
Concerts cost $13 in advance or $15 at the door. Tickets may be purchased at the winery or on-line at Brown Paper Tickets. Season passes are $75. They may be purchased at the winery or online at www.olympiccellars.com.
The space under the patio in front of the band will be reserved for dancing.
Each concert is staffed by volunteers from the nonprofit of the week.
Here is the schedule.
• Saturday — Fat Chance supporting the PEO IV.
• July 28 — Shaggy Sweet supporting the Peninsula Trails Coalition.
• Aug. 4 — Nick Drummond Band supporting Peninsula Friend of Animals.
• Aug. 11 — West Coast Women’s Blues Revue supporting the Sequim Food Bank.
• Aug. 18 — Longstride supporting Volunteers in Medicine of the Olympics (VIMO).
• Aug. 24 — Creme Tangerine supporting the Port Angeles Noon Rotary.
• Aug. 25 — Creme Tangerine supporting the Welfare for Animals Guild.