Rock and R&B will be offered in free outdoor summer concerts on the North Olympic Peninsula next week.
Black Door Alley will perform eclectic rock at Sequim’s Music in the Park at the James Center for the Performing Arts at Carrie Blake Community Park, 500 N. Blake Ave.
The concerts are from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesdays through late August at the center.
TFM will play classic rock and R&B at Port Angeles’ Concerts on the Pier. The concert will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday on City Pier.
Port Townsend’s Concerts on the Dock will feature Global Heat’s soul, R&B and pop on Thursday.
The concerts will continue through Aug. 30 at Pope Marine Park Plaza. Seating will open at 4:30 p.m. Music is set from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Reusable pottery wine/cider cups created by LaughinGnome Pottery and stainless steel pint cups will be available for rent for $5 at the Port Townsend shows. When a guest returns a cup, the $5 is returned.
Attendees are encouraged to bring a chair or blanket and a picnic to the outdoor venues.
The schedule for upcoming free outdoor summer concerts is:
• Aug. 7 — Stardust Big Band, big band to modern era.
• Aug. 14 — Sequim City Band, concert band.
• Aug. 21 — Ranger and the Re-Arrangers, gypsy jazz.
• Aug. 28 — FarmStrong, country and bluegrass.
See schedule at www.sequimwa.gov/index.aspx?NID=512.
• Aug. 8 — Alma y Azucar, Latin jazz.
• Aug. 15 — The Olson Bros Band, modern country.
• Aug. 22 — Daring Greatly, rock, harmony.
• Aug. 29 — Joy in Mudville, roots, rock.
• Sept. 5 — The Blue Rhinos, electric blues.
• Sept. 12 — Stardust Big Band.
• Sept. 19 — The Weavils, bluegrass.
See schedule at www.portangeles.org/pages/ ConcertsonthePier.
• Aug. 9 — Toolshed Trio Grande, roots, rock, soul.
• Aug. 16 — 432 Retro, progressive rock.
• Aug. 23 — Daring Greatly, rock, harmony.
• Aug. 30 — Kevin Mason and the PT All Stars, rock, soul, Motown, R&B.
See schedule at http://ptmainstreet.org/concerts -on-the-dock/.