• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly networking breakfasts are held at 7:30 a.m. on the first and third Fridays of the month at the Black Bear Diner, 1271 E. Washington St.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s guest speaker is Bill Lindstrom, author of “Strait Press: A History of News Media On The North Olympic Peninsula.”
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature Jim McEntire, chair of the PABA Government Affairs Committee on key issues in the current Legislative Session.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held on the first Monday atnoon at the Port Townsend Elks Lodge, 555 Otto St., and the third Monday at noon at Fort Worden Commons, 200Battery Way.
This Monday’s program will feature a panel of representatives from Maritime Discovery Schools, Skillmation.Becoming Professional and Chimacum’s new Food Education & Entrepreneurial Development (FEED) program todiscuss youth opportunities in Jefferson County.
The luncheon’s sponsor will be Clarity and the Port Townsend Educational Foundation.
Lunch by Subway costs $8.
• North Hood Canal Chamber of Commerce — Representing the “Emerald Towns” of the Hood Canal, Quilcene andBrinnon.
The group will meet this Wednesday from 1 to 3:30 p.m. at the HCCC office, 17791 Fjord Drive NE, Suite 124,Poulsbo, for a board of directors meeting.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News