• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly networking breakfasts are held at 7:30 a.m. on the first and third Thursdays of the month at the Black Bear Diner, 1271 E. Washington St.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s guest speaker is Jamye Wisecup, Clallam County Emergency Management.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held on the first Monday at noon at the Port Townsend Elks Lodge, 555 Otto St., and the third Monday at noon at Fort Worden Commons, 200 Battery Way.
This Monday’s program following the President’s Day holiday will be canceled.
• North Hood Canal Chamber of Commerce — Representing the “Emerald Towns” of the Hood Canal, Quilcene and Brinnon, the chamber usually meets monthly on the third Monday of the month.
The meeting scheduled for Wednesday has been canceled.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting following the President’s Day holiday will be canceled.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News