• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier. ”
This Wednesday’s program is an update on the Chamber with a review of 2018, plans for 2019 and the state of the business economy in the region.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Guy Cole Event Center, 202 N Blake Ave., Sequim.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature an update on Jamestown S’Klallam development from W. Ron Allen.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $17 for Chamber members, $20 for non-members, or beverage at $5 are required by noon Monday. Phone 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s guest speaker is Susie Brandelius, Information and Assistance Specialist, Olympic Area Agency on Aging.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held on the first Monday at noon at the Port Townsend Elks Lodge, 555 Otto St., and the third Monday at noon at Fort Worden Commons, 200 Battery Way.
This Monday’s program will feature Deborah Stinson, mayor of Port Townsend, and the East Jefferson Fire-Rescue Chief Jim Walkowski speaking about fire district annexation.
Lunch will not be served for this meeting. Attendees are encouraged to bring a sack lunch.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programsare held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature Rep. Mike Chapman.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News